Pethyoeung Privacy Statement
Lastest Updated: 01 June 2020
PLEASE CAREFULLY READ THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT BEFORE USING ANY OF OUR SERVICES.
Peth Yoeung Healthtech Limited and all entities which are listed here (collectively, "Peth Yoeung", "we", "us" or "our") recognize the importance of protecting your privacy, including any personal information and health data. Therefore, we have developed this Privacy Statement to inform you of our privacy practices regarding your information and health data that we collect. This Privacy Statement applies to the Peth Yoeung System, all of our platforms, mobile apps and web portals or services that are linked to or referred to in this Privacy Statement (collectively, the “Services”). Any personal data that you share with us is in exchange for obtaining quality healthcare services from registered Healthcare Service Providers (or “HSP”)—both mobile and on campus —, and which is treated as “Protected Health Information” (or “PHI”) will also be subject to highly secured practices of the Service’s Privacy Practices.
By using the Services you acknowledge and agree with our Privacy Statement.
I- Information We Collect
When you access and use the Services, we may collect the following information from you via the following three methods:
1) Information you provide to us directly
When you decide to use and access our Services, such as to register, use and access directly or indirectly the Services, we may request certain information from you, including but not limited to the following:
• Your contact information, such as your full name, citizenship, ID information, email address, mobile number, and address;
• Your registered username and password that you use to create a user account with our Services;
• Payment information, such as your credit card number, expiration date, and credit card security code;
• Personal health information, including information about your diagnosis, previous treatments, general health, health insurance and information which you have stored in the product services of the third party that you decide to sync or share with our Services;
• For physicians of HSPs, we ask for information about your employment status such as your job title, areas of practice, primary specialty, and medical license status, and other personal information such as gender, date of birth, languages being spoken, educational background, address, mobile number, email address, photograph, social security number, professional license information, and bank account information;
• For HSPs, we ask for information about your company such as company profile information, area of practice, primary specialty, and business license status. We may also ask for employee information and other information such as languages being spoken, address, phone number, email address, website, social media, all types of medicines and medical equipment information that you provide, and Tax ID Information; and
• Any other information you may provide to us.
We may combine such information with the information we obtained via other methods.
2) Information we collect from you automatically
We may collect the following types of information from you automatically when you use and/or access our Services:
◦ Your IP (Internet Protocol) information;
◦ Browser type;
◦ Operating system information;
◦ Internet service provider information;
◦ Device and advertising identifiers;
◦ Pages that you visit before and after using the Services;
◦ The date and time of your usage and access to the Service;
◦ The information about the links you click and pages you view within the Services;
◦ The other standard server log information;
◦ Images, types of image that you might use in our Services and the camera and types of camera that you might use to take pictures and/or scan images to be used and stored on our Services; and
◦ The location information when you access and use our Services: your computer’s IP address, your mobile device’s GPS signal, or information about nearby WiFi access points and cell towers.
3) Information we obtain from your health care providers, registered healthcare service agents and other sources
In connection with your treatment, we may collect the following types of information:
◦ Your medical records from your past, current, and future health care providers; and
◦ Your diagnosis, previous treatments, general health, laboratory and test results’ images and reports, social histories, family medical history, and records of your phone calls and emails related to your illness.
We may also receive information about you from other sources, including third-party services providers and organizations. We may combine the data obtained from you such as your email address or name with the data from third party sources, and use this to contact you (e.g. through direct mail, phone calls, and other forms of communication). For example, if you access through third-party services, such as Facebook, Google, or Twitter to log in to our Services or to share information about your experience on the Services, we may collect information from these third party services.
II. Usage of Information We Collect
We may use the information that we collect from you for the following reasons:
• To assist in public health activities such as tracking diseases or medical devices;
• To inform authorities, where required to protect victims of abuse or neglect;
• To respond to law enforcement officials or judicial orders, subpoenas or other processes;
• To inform coroners, medical examiners, and funeral directors of information necessary for them to fulfill their duties;
• To facilitate organ and tissue donation;
• To conduct research following internal review protocols to ensure the balancing of privacy and research needs;
• To avert a serious threat to health or safety;
• To assist in specialized government functions such as national security, intelligence, and protective services;
• To inform a correctional institution if you are an inmate;
• To inform workers' compensation carriers or your employer if you are injured at work;
• To recommend treatment alternatives;
• To tell you about health-related products and services;
• To provide you with the Services;
• To improve healthcare quality performance through quality reviews and similar activities;
• To create de-identified information such as aggregate statistics relating to the use of the Services;
• To notify you when updates for the Services are available;
• To market and promote the Services to you;
• To fulfill any other purposes for which you provide us personal information; and
• For any other purposes for which you give us authorization.
III. Share of Information We Collect
Since we are committed to the protection of personal data and privacy, we may share the information that we collect only to the following parties:
• To our subsidiaries and affiliates;
• To contractors, service providers and other third parties that we use to support our business and to the parties that are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential;
• As required under Cambodian law, including when required by a court order;
• We believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect yours and others safety, to protect our rights, to investigate fraud, or to respond to a government request;
• To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Peth Yoeung’s assets, whether as a going concern or as a part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information maintained by the Services is among the assets being transferred; and
• For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
The information we collect from our users is used to protect the best possible interest of our users and to improve user experience of our Services and the service of our subsidiaries and affiliate organizations. All users voluntarily agree to provide their personal data and information with us and agree to authorize us to share with our subsidiaries and affiliates.
IV. Data Security
We will take any reasonable measures to protect the information you submit, and we will try to collect your information in case of loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. However, you should understand that there is no data storage system or transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secured. So we would like to notify you that information collected by third parties may not have the same security protections as the information you submit to us; therefore, we are not responsible for protecting the security of such information collected by third parties.
We do not allow individuals under the age of 18 to create any user accounts that allow access to any of our Services.
VI. Your Consent
WE WILL BE COLLECTING AND TRANSMITTING PERSONAL, MEDICAL AND HEALTH-RELATED INFORMATION ABOUT YOU. BY USING THE SERVICES AND HEALTHCARE SERVICES PROVIDED BY OUR HSPs, YOU AGREE THAT WE CAN COLLECT AND USE YOUR PERSONAL AND OTHER INFORMATION AS DESCRIBED IN THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE, PLEASE DO NOT USE THE SERVICES AND SERVICES OF OUR HSPs.
VII. Your Rights
You have the rights to obtain data collected and stored by us at any time and without the need to give reasons. You may request us to correct, supplement, or completely delete the data we have collected from you.
However, your request to delete your data may be subjected to legal retention obligations. For information, correction and deletion requests, please kindly submit us your request to the email: [email protected]
VIII. Changes to the Privacy Statement
If you have any questions about our Privacy Statement, please do not hesitate to send us an e-mail: [email protected]